Offerred a Fast Viper

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 13:42:18 EDT

Like Ted A.K.A. FORDLIGHTNING, I have the best dang deal in town. I have
been offered a 600 plus Horsepower Viper under 50K. It is a GTS Viper model
that already has over 30K investment on the car. Warranty??? Hahhahahahha
I would not think so. Boy. The only down fall is the payment book and the
other half. She may get piss if I bought it now versus seeing my new raise
in January.

Shall I say, 'GOOD-BY DAK', then 'HELLO ONE-FAST VIPER'? Or just cry..I
could of done it....heeeeelllllllllpppppppppp.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC