Re: Offerred a Fast Viper

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 21:12:45 EDT

Haha Steven I feel your pain man.. This was in the local paper...
HOT ROD 1973 Dodge Challenger, 500 CID Stroker, Mopar Stroker crank shaft,
Mopar solid cam, Forged pistons, Adj. rockers, heads ported and polished
intake and exhaust, 727 Torque flight with spare parts, Dana 60 patrs,
traction bars. Car has bucket seats, Factory slap stick ratchet shifter, R/T
hood, rear spoiler. Call for entire list of parts. $5,000.00 or best offer.
806-234-3091 after 6:30 p.m. Ask for Doug

I almost bought it but it is not assembled, and I don't have the time or the
money..he said it would have an estimated 700 HP!! damn!
Mark