Re: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 14:13:10 EDT

I'm not surprised. Service centers suck and I have yet to find one I can
count on. I had one that was supposed to be under warranty charge me AFTER
the work (no estimate or anything) stating that the work performed was not
under warranty. Talked (or screamed) it down to the $50 minimum charge.
Another time I got my heater core replaced and they mangled some of my
aftermarket wiring. The last time it went in for a catalytic converter and
they replaced it under warranty despite my aftermarket exhaust (they could
have denied warranty). I was happy about that until I got it back and the
next day the exhaust fell off. I had to hold it off the ground with my belt
until I got it home.
    To tell you the truth I did all the work to my truck, even if it was
under warranty. Unless it seemed it would be very expensive, I wouldn't let
them touch it because it always seemed I'd end up redoing their work somehow.

No point to my story really, just keying in with my experience...thank God
I'm out of my warranty period now (how many people you hear say THAT?)

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8
 <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>