Hard Starting - suggestions?

From: Rieger, Randy A (randy.a.rieger@intel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 20:48:01 EDT

Hey everyone,

The Dak has been stubborn to start the last few weeks. What used to be a
turn of the key and a few revolutions to start is now a few seconds of
cranking. I can shut it off and it will restart immediately no problem and
I can run errands etc and it starts fine. After sitting a few hours it gets
stubborn again. Where should I begin? '94 5.2, 5spd, CC, 4x4, 90K mi..
Plugs, wires etc etc, about 20K ago. Once running all seems fine.
Thx!
Randy
'94 CC,5.2,5spd,4x4,ramsey pro 9K