Re: Re: Re: RE: Platinum Plugs with MSD and Boost?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 20:44:43 EDT

I run the 3922's because I have the Super 318 (mike d gave it that name)
I run lotsa stuff I shouldent on it (Mopar Computer, and Hypertech)
That give me a mess of timing advance... so I run 2 heat ranges colder for
less pinging (or so I have to take less timing out) =)
from 23s to 22's I could put slightly more timing into it...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91