RE: Thanks for the spreadsheet info!

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 22:12:05 EDT

NO WAY!!! (sorry for the off topic)
Ken where are you at?? I'm off Stearns and alamo. This is too crazy! I don't
read here much anymore due to lack of time but I caught this.
Let's hook up!

Jack
http://blackdakrt.com
Simi Valley, Kalif also!

Bernd,
The title says it all, Thanks
That info really gave me some insight as to the impact that my changes
will have. Sadly though, I am still slave to the computer and will have
to just make some judgement calls. See, I may want to run 32s
someday......................in which case I see how the 4.10 rear works
best, but the 3.92 will serve me better w/ my 31sas far as the speedo is
concerned.
Thanks again!!
Ken H.
Simi Valley, Kalif

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line"