Re: Re[2]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Ramsport96@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 22:33:51 EDT

wow!!
down here in fort walton, i have been going to milton dodge in nearby
milton. I can only say the service there has been great! I always got an
appointment and was seen and the truck was always diagnosed in short order
and never a whole lot of warranty hassles. even with the truck in modified
form. they basically told me that anything "I" modified would be voided.
anywayz thought i would share some good dealer service with yall..
Paul.