Re[2]: snippet from a california driving school

From: Guy Prince (biggles@ricochet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 22:29:45 EDT

        No it doesn't. You know it doesn't. But that has absolutely
        no bearing on whether you should be putting other lives in
        jeopardy.
        With this mentality in mind, it doesn't matter whether it is
        right, wrong, legal or not, but whether some other bunch of
        numbskulls can get higher statistics? Eh? You got cotton in
        yer head boy?