Re: Re[2]: snippet from a california driving school

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 23:46:15 EDT

Guy Prince <biggles@ricochet.net> wrote:
> No it doesn't. You know it doesn't. But that has absolutely
> no bearing on whether you should be putting other lives in
> jeopardy.

You are correct, it doesn't. I never said it did.

> With this mentality in mind, it doesn't matter whether it is
> right, wrong, legal or not, but whether some other bunch of
> numbskulls can get higher statistics? Eh? You got cotton in
> yer head boy?

Do you? It seems you've misunderstood what I've been saying. I'm not
of any kind of "mentality" that street racing is a good thing, or
should be legal. I am not defending it. I just think DUI is worse,
for the reasons I've given already. They are *both* bad, but DUI
should cause more points on an offender's license. That's just my
opinion. If street racing is two points, fine, make DUI three points.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html