RE: NJ Cruise Night Show

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 01:59:57 EDT

Hey Bob!
You're lucky I had to do remodeling tonight, otherwise you'd have had
competition! :) Glad you nailed the Best of trophy, I got 2 awards & 1
trophy in the 5 times I went there. It's a nice small show, don't you think?
Didn't think it went this late, but Greg said that was the last one for the
year. Well, from what I've read, you deserved the honors with all the mods.
Congrats! Gotta do Englishtown in the spring , I took 2nd place there in the
fall show this year, you'd definetly get 1st. BTW,when are the twin Optimas
going in the bed?

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile