Re: RE: NJ Cruise Night Show (Kevin)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:45:53 EDT

Quiktruk99@aol.com wrote:

> Hey Bob!
> You're lucky I had to do remodeling tonight, otherwise you'd have had
> competition! :) Glad you nailed the Best of trophy, I got 2 awards & 1
> trophy in the 5 times I went there. It's a nice small show, don't you think?

  Excellent! I'll be waiting for you next time.....good excuse for me to spend
some more money! Yea, the show was great this week....lot more entrys than last
time.

> Didn't think it went this late, but Greg said that was the last one for the
> year. Well, from what I've read, you deserved the honors with all the mods.
> Congrats!

   Thanks!

> Gotta do Englishtown in the spring , I took 2nd place there in the
> fall show this year, you'd definetly get 1st. BTW,when are the twin Optimas
> going in the bed?

  Englishtown sounds great.....don't forget to remind me. I definitly have to get
one more battery!

> Regards,

   Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995
New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm