Re: CHICAGO/INDY MEET -- Blue-Top drag hangout, Highland, IN

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 08:58:25 EDT

> Break out the Meguire's, guys. =)
>
> Let's descend upon the Blue-Top in Highland, Indiana. All we need is a
time.
> Everyone interested please e-mail me at bruckman@urisp.com. Tell me what
> Fridays and Saturdays you are available starting with this weekend. I will
> sort everything out and let everyone who mails me know when it's going to
be
> as well as posting that information to the list. Surely there will be a
date
> that everyone can attend.
>
> Again, this is a drive-in restaurant (with good food at good prices). It
is
> located very near the south-east corner of the intersection of
Indianapolis
> Blvd. and Ridge Road in Highland, IN.

Sean,
This is a great idea. All I ever see at Blue Top are S10s and Rangers, with
some Daks mixed in there. We should flood the lot with Dakotas, that would
be awesome. Come on everyone in the area, show devotion and pride, email
Sean and let's get a huge meet going. By the way Sean, I havent heard your
Dakota on Main Street in a while :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6