RE: Warning on homebrew K&N

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 11:30:37 EDT

That's a great suggestion, Alex. It's not just K&N filters. Those of you
doing ANY modifications should be aware that there's a lot of vibration,
heat, and movement that happens in the entire vehicle but especially the
engine compartment. These elements can cause eventual damage to either the
modified components or the engine components. Make sure you keep things
separated or secured accordingly. This is pretty much common sense but
you'd be surprised how often it's overlooked.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile