RE: MSD ignition (not to long)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:54:50 EDT

Don't know about the Rapidfires, but your ignition and coil if installed
correctly should not have taken low-end away from you. Check your wires,
cap, rotor. Pull plugs and check them also. Autolite 3923's should have
been gapped to .050 with MSD + coil. .045 shouldn't have made it
worse....again, don't know about Rapidfires.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile