Re: Mountain Bike for Sale in the Back of My Dakota

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:58:51 EDT

For those of you not familiar w/bikes this is a fantastic deal, unless he
rides his bikes like we drive our trucks. Too bad we don't know what size
it is.

Off hand does anyone know if a bicycle standing up in the bed w/no ft wheel
will fit in the bed of a QC with the gate up.

By the way everyone, I know almost as much about bikes as Bernd knows about
Daks, if you ever have any questions just ask me off list.

Hey Mike what kind of cannondale did you buy? (reply off list please,
DMLer's want to hear about our bikes about as must as I want to hear about
their guns.)

Jay W

4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses, Aiwa MP3 Player
Performance: Removed rubber flap, Appointment w/Hotchkis