RE: Picking Up New Truck Tomorrow!!!!! And A Limited Slip Questio n

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:59:24 EDT

I know someone won't be sleeping soundly tonight....

Hey Ed....Steve (STE) wants to get the chip and romp on us at the drags.
Think we will stand a chance? I wonder how fast I can get a NOS Express put
in behind the rear seat (hehehehe) and tell him it is stock.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC