Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:56:36 EDT

CHRIS! Calm down! don't let the stupid cust serv people defer you from owning
a truck we all know you love. It's not the truck's fault, and we both know
they are damn good trucks. Dodge builds a KICK ASS truck, and hires STUPID
people, that's crappy, everyone knows it, but don't let it get you down! We
all love you on the DML, and I for one would hate to see you go, and besides,
you are the one who recommended me to this list of wonderful people (with
good taste in a truck if I do say so). Don't leave us now!!!!

Ryan Watson