Re: Okay I will just tell yah all the story.

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 11:56:09 EDT

I know how it is when you're just driving and not
paying attention to your speedo. My truck happens to
like staying about 70 - 75 mph. With Mike's
influence, now I am ALWAYS concious of my speed
whereas I never thought about it unless a cop was
nearby. It does pay to keep the speed down, both for
your truck and yourself.

However, that wasn't your question, your question was
how to get the keys back from your dad. Ask him what
it will take. Is the truck in your name? How old are
you? If these things aren't in your favor, dad can do
whatever he wants and make you take the bus. However,
you ought to speak to him about it and SHOW him that
you're willing to pay attention... working together is
best if you want to get your way.

Jodi