RE: Good story from the drag strip

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 12:41:00 EDT

> I line up in the staging lanes and get next to a '90 ish Ford
> Ranger RC 4X4, the truck has about 6" of lift, 33" tires, and has been
retro
> fitted with a 302 V-8. So I 'm sitting there thinking about having a
little
> fun, at his expense :) hee hee. So I decide I'm gonna let the tree go
> green, and let him take off, give a big spot, just to see if I can catch
him.
> Now keep in mind, I have no idea what times this kid was running, I was
> guessing 17 ish. So the light goes green, and he takes off, I count to
about 3 and
> gun it, by this time he's a good ways down there, and I'm thinking, "there
> ain't no way I'll catch him", big crowd on hand watching, hee hee, so we
get to
> the end and I catch him, it was soooooo close I couldn't tell who won. I
> get my ticket, BAWHAA HAAA, I beat him by 0.06 sec !!!!! He ran a 18.02,
> and I 14.48, his reaction was 1.5, and mine.... 4.98 sec. BAWAAA HAA
HAAAA,
> Most fun I have ever had!!!!!!

You're cruel... Picking on a dumb Floored driver like that... SHould be
ashamed of yourself... LOL! ;-)

I bet he was wondering what was up when you didn't go, then proceeded to
poop his pants when you caught up to him like a wet hornet on a mission...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886