Re: 4.7 Thermo, Z Tube, AirRaid Kit for Sale

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 16:36:14 EDT

Steven, What a coincidence, I just finished putting the 180 t-stat in also!!
One good thing is you don't have to use a gasket. or sealer. It is a little
tight, but not to bad. I also replaced the hose clamp, with a screw type
clamp.
Runs cooler now!!

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated 10/28/2000 2:31:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,