4.7 Thermo, Z Tube, AirRaid Kit for Sale

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 14:14:01 EDT

Ok! Right now I been cussing for the last 1/2 hour about the stupid numb
skull on putting the thermo on the bottom. I am still waiting for the
drainage to finish. It doesn't help on the sway bar being in the way
either.

I put on the Z tube on last night with the Bosh 4 +. John did a great job
on the Z tube. It is a stainless steel pipe that was flange at one end and
bended smoothed in two places. It has a outlet pipe that was welded for the
hose. Looking at the tube I will need to figure out how to fabricate a
shield now or a box for it. I already noticed that it whistle at certain
RPM range and sounds as if you have an Vortech SC running. I lost some
bottom end but I did reflash the computer to reprogram for the tube. I will
find out in the next 50-100 miles if the bottom end doesn't return.

I have the AirRaid kit (2.7K miles) and will be selling it since Jeff Barr
doesn't have a 4.7 to sell at half price with the Autolite plugs for free
(1K miles on plugs) anyone on the list first.
Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R