Re: RE: Got the Dynomax Race Magnum Intstalled

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 17:03:34 EDT

I was under the impression that the only thing louder than a race magnum is a
piece of pipe. Remember if you still have your cat on it reduces the sound
level by about 50%. Some people run a cat with no muffler at all. I have a
friend with a 2000 Cheby 1500 and he runs duals out ot the cat with no muffler
and it is not very loud unless he stands on it.