Re: 4.7 Thermo, Z Tube, AirRaid Kit for Sale

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 17:14:33 EDT

My $3 45 degree 3" ABS PVC intake didn't lose me no bottom end. Gained power
all the way to redline. I have a long hill I have to go up which is an onramp
to the hwy. The truck used to struggle at the top of 2nd gear and would hang
there forever before it had enough speed to shift to 3rd. Now it revs all the
way through second and shifts much sooner. I also can get the back tires
spinning with a little coaxing...

What is a z-tube? Is it one of those $250 intakes?

Hehe,

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8