New Truck

From: Lance Robertson (lrzone@lrzone.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 17:19:23 EDT

Ok I picked up my truck friday at about 4 pm. Man it is nice. We were
having heavy rain yesterday and last night so I couldn't really get a good
test drive out of it before I "bought" it. But last night it flooded where
we are so I had to put her in to 4WD to get through.

I had my Inyati bedliner sprayed today and should be getting my A.R.E.
Tonneau cover Monday or Tuesday. Viper alarm goes in soon after that.

Observations So Far:

Good:
Truck rides so nicely. I can't believe it. I'm used to my Nissan where
every bump was felt. This truck is AWESOME.

Has good "Get up and go" when it decides to "get up and went"

Generates quite the bit of stares.

I love driving it. I already have 180 miles on it and more than half of
that is in thunderstorms :)

Bad:
Truck seems slow to respond. When I step on the gas at a light the truck
seems to think about it for a bit then goes. (I'm not flooring it). Also
while at 55-60MPH and I goose it a bit there is a hesitation. If I'm
running about 2500-3000rpm it hits 5000 before I hit the gear and go. Not
quite sure why.

Truck pulls to the right a little bit. I gotta call the dealer and see if
they can take a look at it. It's just a slight pull but just enough to
bother me.