Re: RE: Okay I will just tell yah all the story.

From: Russell K. Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 16:48:04 EDT

My father told me when I got my license that if I screwed up I'd have to pay
the piper. You can't blame your father for doing what he did. I may only
be 23 but if I were in his shoes I would do exactly the same thing. 87 in a
65 definitely isn't responsible driving. What did you expect him to do, pat
you on the back? Granted many people (myself included) have lead feet and
don't know how fast your going until you look down at the speedo, but 87 is
way too fast. You can easily differentiate between say 70-75 and 87. Like
some of the other members said, you should talk to him and prove that your
responsible. At any rate, you'll probably find out how long you'll be
without you wheels. But first thing is that you have to stop complaining
about not having your truck. Take public transit or walk! God gave you two
feet for a reason (other than driving of course)! Good luck

        Russ