Re: clutch fan warning

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 23:21:24 EDT

I took that waste of rotating mass OFF! The 4.7 has an electric fan
also so I ran mine all summer without the manual fan and the temp never
rose over 200 degrees (stock Tstat) also I thought sitting in a drive
through for 15 minutes would heat it up but it stayed right where it is
supposed to. Granted, I was running the AC so the electric fan was on.
Now that it is cold out the temp sits a little lower and I'm not using
the AC.

-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 4.7