Re: Interior carpet alternative

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 11:37:40 EST

Go to JC Whitney I think I saw exactly what you are
looking for
--- dakotamike <dakotamike@netzero.net> wrote:
> Morning Everyone,
>
> The carpet in my 93 5 speed CC is in pretty bad
> shape. It's seen 190K so
> I've been expecting it. If possible though, I'd
> like to switch from
> carpeting to may be a rubber utility type flooring.
> Did the CC come with
> this ever, or can I get it somewhere. I also
> thinking about applying a
> rubberize liner (Line-X, Rhino, etc.). Has anyone
> done this? Should there
> be much noise/temp insulation difference by going a
> certain route over the
> others?
>
> Any input is welcome here gang. I need to get this
> done by the next two
> weeks before winter comes and I lose access to a
> garage :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike S
> 93 V6, 5-speed, CC Sport and trying to get her ready
> for her 1st real winter
>

> _____NetZero Free Internet Access and Email______

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia