Re: 4.7L Auto CC Quarter Mile Times and Observations.

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 11:50:18 EST

Yea, if "no sound" is nice to you... You will probably think a flowmaster or
magnaflow is too loud. I have never heard a flowmaster on a 4.7, but on a 5.7
firebird it sounds like growling noisy exhaust. I think the pontiac engines
just don't sound as nice as the dodge engines. Friends say my durango sounds
like the General Lee! I have a magnaflow muffler and it is pretty mellow while
cruising.

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8