Re: NOS Octane booster questions

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 19:05:31 EST

The silver bottle? in the black box? I just poured in a bottle of that in
mine, I may not have cats, but I still have o2 sensors... Please tell me
which one yer talking about.. the one I used is the "Racing Only" and
contains the Nitro Methane...
pouring that in a tankful, (22 gallons) allowed me to turn my BTM to just
off of the 0 mark.. and combine that with cold temps.. whoa =-)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91