Re: RE: Re: 408 Update and blower question

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 22:18:16 EST

>>Funny, the Mustang crowd used to call the Vortech Blowers the same. (Yup,
NorCal Mustangs and SoCal Mustangs...both clubs.) Granted, that was back in
the early 90's<<

looks like we're SOL then =)
I mean, PowerDynes break, Vortechs suck, KB blows holes in Pistons, Wipple
makes nothing for Dodge V8's.... so that leaves Kenny Brown and Paxton...
and I remember that thread a while back with some bad Paxton stuff in it
to... hehehehe =)
oh well... just build a big motor and put juice on it I guess =)

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s