RE: Re: RE: Re: 408 Update and blower question

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 23:21:15 EST

When we were building the 5.0's (and fixing "Charlie's Mustangs" f--k up's)
in SJ, CA...all we used were the Paxton units. This was back in 1990-1992
and never had one problem with them. The only time we heard of problems was
when someone decided to "up the boost" or not follow the fluid change
schedule.

Hehehehe...B&M, Weiand, and BDS make Blowers for Mopars...just ask Ron
Jenkins at MagnumForce in Campbell, CA. ;)

- Bernd