RE: Part throttle Solenoid

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 08:12:42 EST

"Part Throttle Solenoid"? Could they mean either the AIS or TPS?

If you bang on the Cat with your hand and it's making rattling noises, check
the heat shields. If that's not the problem, more that likely the cat is
bad. (Check the entire exhaust system for rattles before replacing the cat
though...just to be sure.)

- Bernd