Part throttle Solenoid

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 08:05:30 EST

I'm getting a "37" error code which according to the book is a Part Throttle
Solenoid problem. The truck seems to run fine until a moderate full-throttle
run, afterwards in which the idle won't come down to normal idle (usually
around 1300 rpm at a stoplight in drive). Where should I begin to diagnose?
    Also what does a converter sound like when it's shot? I'm getting this
strange what sounds like a rattling noise from inside the converter housing.
    Truck runs great, just workin out the wrinkles.....

-Austin
Vipertruck