RE: NOw my story...Mileage??!!

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:17:39 EST

I'm sure mostly due to the fact that he never takes it above 2000 RPM. I get
astronomical mpg gains when I back off the throttle... and vice versa (had a
tank in the 12's this month, yech). I've gotten 22 mpg driving at 70mph,
including passing speeds, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if I could bump that
up to at least 25-26 by being more moderate with the throttle.

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's
Homebrew K&N