Re: NOw my story...

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:49:33 EST

Thanks, Stephen! I hope you had fun friday, at least you got out of
work,huh? My truck was horrible dirty friday because it hadn't had it's
weekly wash.I wish you could've seen it in better form.Anyway,you've got a
nice truck yourself! Thanks again,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!