Re: Re: was:ok,I will just tell ya'll the story,NOW: my story!-PLEASE READ

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:02:27 EST

Thanks, Sean.We all enjoy our trucks in our own ways! My dad knows that I
take pride in what I have.I have maintained his vehicles for a long time
now.He traded in an exploder with 197,000 miles on his '96 Z71 suburban and
it has 165,000 miles on it now.I lost 1st gear in the tranny(4L60E) at
142,000 miles,but it wasn't my fault(factory defect in the 1st gear clutch
pack).Other than that, it is untouched! My dad seems to be pretty proud, I
think that's why I'm 18 and driving a brand new truck of my choice! Thanks
again,Sean, and continue to enjoy your dakota in your own way.More power to
you, and if I can help you in anyway, just let me know!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!