Re:New best time!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 17:06:31 EST

Congrats to Terry! Now I'm really curious what my
'98 RC 318 5 speed will do since I've installed the
MPI/M1. Maybe add new FMS 19# injectors, high flow
cat, get rid of these small cheezy y-pipes for some
headers. Good grief...I need a second income.

GS -

In a message dated 10/29/00 6:14:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,