Making a new coil wire

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 20:32:34 EST

Hi all...

Well, as it turns out the coil wire that came with the Superconductors is
about an inch too short for my new coil location. It'll actually reach, but
I had to zip-tie it to the coil so it wouldn't pull off. Hehehe... I'm not
taking pictures of this one! ;-)

Anyway, I'll be getting a length of Superconductor wire and a couple of plug
boots in the mail tomorrow so I can fab up a longer coil wire. I've never
done this before and I don't have an official spark plug stripping/crimping
tool, so I'm fishing for tips on how to do this right from anyone who's
BTDT.

TIA!

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed