Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 18:55:25 EST

LOL, now I'll sound like I'm bragging I DO know about the Lightning and it's
capabilities, 1st and 2nd Gen, because they are my competition.

The 2nd Gen does have some forged internals, but that fact is over shadowed
by the multitude of problems the engine is having an dit's utter
unreliability. I could tell you these if you want, I have them memorized
just for when I want to piss the Lightnings boys off. :) It never fails to
either shut them up or get a childish "My truck is faster than yours if you
don't mod it at all!" response. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T