Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:08:08 EST

Because I have friend's with Lightning's for one thing. And one is getting
very aggravated and it pisses ME off that he paid so much and still gets
this crap and a run around from SVT to boot. Second, if people would quit
touting the Lightning as the end, be all of trucks, I'd be fine. But it's
not, that simple.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T