Re: sy-ty

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 19:18:23 EST

Wow Jim,

You got and proved my point exactly! With heads cracking, intercooler's
leaking, and now busted head gaskets, it looks like the L is facing the same
fate as the SYclone..... The SYclones problems came at about 10k miles
though, while these problems are coming from everything from brand new
Lightnings to Ls with 25k miles.....

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T