Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 21:10:17 EST

In a message dated 10/30/2000 5:53:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< There are just SO many differences between
 the 4WD Dakota you had and the 2WD Lightning you now have. So once again, we
 all cant compared your 4x4 Dak to your new Lightning. Like Ted, and others,
 this is just my opinion. I dont care how cheap I could get a Lighning for, I
 wouldnt buy one. Then again, I dont care how cheap I could get a 2WD Dakota
 for, cause I wouldnt buy it either.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

    I did'nt start this bullshit,,,I'm finsihing it...I'm not comparing my
dak to my L..I could have bought anything I wanted...

            Ted O,, Black 00 "L"