Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 21:14:15 EST

In a message dated 10/30/2000 5:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

<< The 2nd Gen does have some forged internals, but that fact is over shadowed
 by the multitude of problems the engine is having an dit's utter
 unreliability. I could tell you these if you want, I have them memorized
 just for when I want to piss the Lightnings boys off. :) It never fails to
 either shut them up or get a childish "My truck is faster than yours if you
 don't mod it at all!" response. :)

 -Ryan
 99 DA RC R/T >>

    Go to bed son, your starting to PISS me off...You have what you can
afford.. I have a better truck then you ..Where are you mayby you want to
race tittle for tittle....otherwise shut up...I know what problem's the L
has,,It outweighs any problem...

            Ted O,, Black 00 "L"