Re: Power Shifting (Chris)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 22:59:34 EST

Chris,

    It's hard to write how to shift, but I will say that you should learn
to lift your right foot on shifts. If you want, when we're at the autocross
this Sunday, hop in my pass seat and I'll show you what you need to do.
I'm not expert, but I've yet to miss a shift in my Dak.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com