Re: Re: Eliminating the Internal Combustion Engine-Politics

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 01:05:52 EST

>>8.8 in the 1/4 isn't fast enough for you?<<

and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars would it cost to own or build
one? I mean, just the Honda and GM EV's cost a ridiculous amount of money,
and are still slower than 99% of the IC cars on the market. Even the Cali
smog Nazi's have dubbed them impractical because of their high cost. I don't
know about you, but I wouldn't pay 30 large for a car that does 0-60 in 15
secs....

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s