RE: Dream Girl with a ram, gotta read this!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 10:46:30 EST

don't let her get away!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
If You Have Any Questions Concerning My Beautiful Truck Just Shoot An E-Mail
To Me!
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual
3.55 LSD, Split Fire plugs & Wires, Accel Coil, Borg Warner Cap,
& Rotor 180 degree stat., K&N cone Filter, Modified Throttle
Body, Flowmaster 40 Series (2 Chamber),Sony Deck, Sony
Speakers, Roll Top, Solar Yellow Dash, Console, & Recliner levers,
Racing Stripes, Removed Stock Decals, "Dodge" On Rear (similar
To Older Mopar's), "Dodge" Windshield Eyebrow, Painted Mud Flaps,
Painted Bumpers To Match Body, 325/50/15 BFG Comp/TA Drag
Radials (On Stock 15X8 Wheels), Lakewood Traction Bars, And of
Coarse The One Mod That Gets The Best HP The "SMOK'EM IF
YOU GOT'EM" (DML DECAL)

UHH! I Think That's It!