Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 07:45:01 EST

I hate to say it... but hes already got the 360 built pretty much, just has
to put it in... =)
I'll race ya in the 318 =) heheheh
My 318 has an estimated 430HP at the flywheel... I run 13.5... why would he
have problems with 450HP and 13s? What did he do wrong?
Just curious =-)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
> hehehe sorry on this one but I had to interject. You are "gonna" waste
R/T's