RE: New Durango!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 09:42:20 EST

16.4 for the Durango. If it has the 5.9, there are many mods that push it
in the high 14's. Talk to Charles Wyman at Charles Wyman
[cewyma@Roushind.com]. This man will tell you how to improve your Durango
for the best bang for the buck.

I tried to exchange my Chebby for R/T Durango but the dealer didn't want to
go below the MSRP on the red version. Then my other half didn't like the
silver version. At least you have a wife that will deal with you on
options.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA