Big ass truck

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 09:44:46 EST

I saw the biggest truck I have ever seen on the road today it was a F350 V-10
4 door long bed had to have a 10" lift cause my roof was even with his back
bumper had a hitch on it and it was about 3 ft long to get down to where he
could tow with it. He had alteast 14" wide tires and they had to be 36" tall
it was Red and even though it was a Ferd it was nice looking truck.

It is running around Fairfax VA

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, Jet
Stage II (on the way) Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint, 275/60/15 X4 Clear
Front Lenses, chrome grille and bumpers
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65