Re: Trans seal UPDATE , new trans on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 10:57:32 EST

I had a Centerforce Dual-Friction in my old Camaro and it was "used and abused"
on a almost daily basis. It never let me down and worked perfectly up until
the day I sold the car. I'm just waiting for my clutch to start giving
out...which will give me a reason to install the Centerforce Cluch in my truck.

- Bernd
(Loyal Centerforce user since 1988)